Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make conference this time. I would ask you to look out for the following fringe meetings organised by Green Left:
The first on the Afghan War will be on Thursday at 7pm with Jeremy Corbyn MP of Stop the War Coalition and our own Farid Bakht, Parliamentary Candidate for Bethnal Green and Bow.
The second on ‘Greens in Coalition – the Irish Experience’ will be on Saturday at 1pm with former Green Party councillor Bronwen Maher from Dublin and Joseph Healy, Parliamentary Candidate for Vauxhall.
There will also been a Green Party Trade Union Group fringe meeting on Saturday 7..00pm "Welfare Reform & Low paid Workers " with Anne Gray, Alan Wheatley and Peter Allan.
I have also put my name to two important motions which I would ask you to support:
C05 on Afghanistan and D01 on GPEx Standing Orders.
No comments:
Post a Comment