Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Use your vote tomorrow


Not all of us are lucky enough to have a Green candidate standing in our constituency tomorrow, but I stress that it is still important that you go out and vote.

You often hear the old adage 'the 3 main parties are the same'.  I disagree, they are not the same.  As much as I disagree with some of the policies of the past Labour government, they have also made improvements over the past 13 years, as I have explained in my earlier post http://thelifeofmrandyc.blogspot.com/2010/03/why-im-voting-labour-in-york-outer.html

If you don't vote tomorrow, you may well regret it on Friday morning when you wake up to a Tory government.  A government which will bring back fox hunting, scrap the human rights act, finish off Thatcher's hatchet job on the unions and bring in brutal cuts to the public sector to fund their tax breaks for the rich.

No comments: