Sunday, 27 July 2008

Today I'm of a sunny disposition

More wonderful sun and heat, must make the most of it before it escapes again.

Went to see The Dark Knight today. Really enjoyed it, my only complaint is that they could have shaved half an hour of the 2hr 30 running time. Heath Ledger was fantastic the Joker.

Still disgruntled at the goings on with the party. Unless thing change I imagine I will be gone by the autumn.

Weather: Sunny and hot since Thursday :-)

2 comments:

Green Gordon said...

What in particular would you like to change that would make you less likely to leave the Party? How much leeway would there be if things didn't go quite as you wanted?

It seems like most people agree there are problems in the election rules, and that there is some consensus, if differing perceived degrees of urgency.

Mr Andy C said...

My concerns about the direction of the GP go far beyond my opposition to the election rules, but I do not intend to make them public on my blog.